Rice Flour - 3 cups
Jeera - 1/4 tspn
Curry Leaves - 6-8 (Finely chopped)
Onion - 2 (Finely Chopped)
Carrot - 1 grated
Coyote squash or seeme badinekayi - 1/2 grated
Coriander leaves - 1/4 cup finely chopped
Green chillies - 3 nos (Finely Chopped)Mixed
Salt to taste
Butter - 2 tspn
Oil to toast each roti
Water as required
Method:1) Take a broad vessel and spread the butter all over the vessel and eventually the butter starts to melt and becomes thin.
2) Now, add onions, grated vegetables, salt, jeera, green chillies, curry leaves, coriander leaves and mix well.
3) To this add the rice flour and mix well. (The water in the vegetables will be 90% sufficient to mix to form a dough) If required add little water to the above mixture and mix it well to form a smooth dough and keep aside.
4) Now divide the dough into big orange size balls and keep aside.
5) Take a flat pan, and grease it with 1 tspn of oil, and take one portion of the dough and spread it flat on the pan, to form a thin bread.
6) Now using your index finger make 4 small holes on the bread. (This will help the oil and heat spread evenly and roast the roti well). Pour 1 tspn of oil around the spread bread and
7) Keep this pan on medium heat and close it with a lid.
8) Once the bread is toasted on one side, turn it around and toast it on the other side too.
9) Now, roti is ready to be served.
10) Garnish akki roti with butter and serve with ground nut chutney.