Ladies Finger : 1/4 kg (Slit into 4 length wise and then cut into 1 inch pieces)
Onion: 1 no. (Sliced lengthwise)
Tomato : 1 no. (Sliced lengthwise)Chilli powder : 1 tspn
Coriander powder : 1 tspn
Jeera Powder : 1/2 tspn
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tspn
Salt to taste
Oil - 1 tbl spn
1) In a pan, add oil, once hot, add cut ladies finger and cook till they turn slightly brown.
2) Now, add onions and saute till done,
3) To this add all the masala (Chilli powder, coriander powder, jeera powder, turmeric powder and salt) and mix well.
4) To this add tomatoes and wait till all the masala and ladies finger blends well together.
5) Garnish with coriander leaves and Bendi masala is ready to be served with Chapati / Rice of your choice.