What a snack on the cool and rainy evening !!! Very simple and tasty. Mirch Bajji is a very famous Indian snack available almost every where. This is also one of very few dishes that men can make. Usually men do this for their cocktail parties.
Ingredients for making a plateful of Bajji Masala (6 bajjis)
Onion finely chopped - 1 cup
Carrot grated - 1/2 cup
Coriander leaves for garnish - 1/4 cup
Lemon juice (fresh) - 2 tbsp
Chaat masala - 1 tbsp
Salt for taste
Garam masala - 1 tbsp
Chilli powder - 1 tbsp
1. Prepare bajji's. Refer to bajji preparation section.
2. Slit the bajji's and place it in the plate.
3. Sprinkle salt evenly on all the slit bajji's
4. Sprinkle Chilli powder, Garam masala, Chaat masala evenly on all the split bajji's
5. Spread Meetha and Green chutney on all bujji's (use spoon).
6. Garnish chopped onions, carrot and coriander leaves. Squeeze lemon finally.
7. Enjoy..... A hot tea or a chilled beer makes perfect evening with this snack.