This is also one of the easiest and very exclusive recipes I have ever tried. In this recipes basically you do every step at very large intervals.. :) Ah confused ?? Here you go with the recipe and enjoy cooking.
|Whole urad dal|
Whole urad dal - 2 cups (Ensure the black skin is there)
Rajma - 1/2 cup
Tomato Puree - 1 cup
Tomato Paste - 2 tspn
Ginger paste - 2 tspn
Garlic paste - 2 tspn
Coriander powder - 2 tspn
Turmeric powder - 1 tspn
Jeera Powder - 1 tspn
Chilli powder - 1 tspn
Heavy Cream - 1 cup
Butter - 1/2 cup
Kasoori methi - one hand ful
Salt to taste
1) Soak Whole urad dal and rajma over night or for atleast 8 hours.
2) Now, in a heavy bottom vessel add enough water to the soaked urad dal and rajma and bring it to a boil on high flame.
3) Take off the broth that floats up and add salt and simmer the dal till it cooks (It would take around 3-4 hours)
4) Make sure you are giving it a quick stir once in half an hour, so the dal does not stick to the bottom.
5) Once the dal is getting the required consistency, add ginger garlic paste, and stir it well and let it simmer again.
6) After 5 min add Jeera powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, chilli powder and give it a good mix.
7) After few min, add tomato puree and tomato paste and give it a good mix.
8) Now add, kasoori methi by crushing them between your palms.
9) Add Fresh cream and butter.
10) Garnish with some butter and fresh cream.
11) Serve hot with chapati/roti/rice