This is one of my all time favorites from the restaurants/darshini's in Bangalore. Love to eat them hot with mixed vegetable saagu and fresh coconut chutney followed with a hot cup of strong filter coffee. Wow.. I am getting nostalgic now..
Below is the recipe which we tried to get rid of the cravings. :)
Rice/Dosa Rice - 1 cup
Sabodana - 1 handful
Beaten rice/Poha - 2 handful
Puffed rice - 1 handful
Oil for making dosas
1) Soak all the ingredients over night (Except Puffed rice). Soak kalle puri before grinding the mixture.
2) Grind all the ingredients along with puffed rice and let it ferment for 6-7 hours or overnight.
3) Now, heat a flat pan, and once its hot, pour this mixture around the pan to form a circle. (For set dosa make a thick pan cake) Preferably keep on medium flame to cook the dosa well.
4) Pour 1 tspn of oil around the dosa, and once its cooked turn it around to cook on the other side.
5) Repeat this for 3 more dosas and stack them together to form set dosa.6) Now dosa is ready to be served with any favourite chutney of your choice or Mixed vegetable saagu.